Senin, 13 Mei 2013

old song never gets old

I set my playlist on a shuffle mode, then suddenly this song played on my playlist :'') it reminds me much of all of my high school buddies and all the memories we had. Like seriously, they are my so-called best friends. The best thing i've ever had in my life. 

because old song never gets old :) :) enjoy~




"cause we're living in a world of fools, breaking us down, when they all should let us be. We belong to you and me"

I remember those priceless moments we had together, when we struggled for our national exam, celebrated our friends' birthday party, had a birthday surprise, skipped the class and went to dvds shopping, had a trip to Thailand for our thematic project, yah pokoknya semuanya deh. Kangennya udah gak usah ditanyain lagi. :''')


But since we're all now apart from each other, even skype-ing is not enough sometimes (since my internet connection here sucks) i want them all here with me :/ :/ (idih gue gombal banget hahaha) i miss you guys. A lot. How i really wish we could have time together again :'')


I'm so blessed for having you guys, having you as my best friends, closest friends. My prayers are always be with you, hope you are doing fine whenever and wherever you are. Last but not least, all i can say to you...SEE YOU ALL ON THE TOP

1 komentar:

azzam mengatakan...

nice post,,i like it